Really? Is it seriously only the 6th? Ever since we decided to not spend money this month I've been DYING to go clothes shopping. I really haven't been winter clothes shopping in... well... years, and now I feel really out of date. I really like the winter fashion that's out right now and I'm really regretting making THIS month, the coldest month of the year, the no spending month. Of course, if I look at the big picture (new wood floors and a heavenly ski trip) it makes it a little more bearable. But a girl just wants to look cute, right? I've been compulsively window shopping online all week. I have a ton of links saved to my desk top with potential buys. We are making mental notes of all the stuff we need to buy in February when the spending freeze is released. So, for now, the only thing we have to look forward to is a Netflix movie arriving in the mail. Oh, and quality time spent together.
You can do it, Mary!
ReplyDelete