Monday, January 25, 2010

Holy Smokes!

It's been 5 days of doing the 30 Day Shred. I've done it every day and I can feel a difference. I'm actually able to complete most exercises. Since I'm all fired up I was looking around the 'net to get some tips. I came across this blog. It has some great motivation in it. And by motivation, I mean pictures. And by pictures, I mean THESE PICTURES.

Three kids and before the Shred.



She did the 30 Days, plus, yoga, and trained for a 5k in three months and accomplish THIS!



Holy smokin' cow! She looks amazing. Look how flat that stomach is! Well, I don't know about you, but I can't wait for day 6!

3 comments:

  1. Um, that's just fifty shades of RAD. If you guys do a second round of the Shred after this kid comes out, I'd love to do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention she was also nursing during this period.

    You should totally join us once you have your baby. Then you'll get to burn extra calories nursing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could totally do this after I have Logan! What awesome results! Oh, and that ticker you put up is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...