Monday, October 19, 2009

The Wallpaper Witch

It's been a fun filled past couple of days! Thursday I got all my hair cut off in a "straight hair" cut, and it's kind of blond now. Friday I woke up nice and early to go look at wallpaper with my mom. We plan on redoing the guest bathroom as soon as we find all the different materials. Here is a picture of the wallpaper sample and a picture of it in a book. This doesn't do the color justice, but you can at least see the pattern.



Friday night we went out to dinner with our neighbors to the Highland Manor house in Apopka. It was pretty good food and a beautiful restaurant, but not too many people were there. Saturday Jordan and I drove all around looking at tile for the bathroom. We're having a hard time finding tile that isn't 18x18 and ceramic tile. I want something smaller and nicer. But now we at least have a good idea of what we want.

Saturday night, Jordan went to a friend's house to watch football, and I went to a coworkers costume party. It was a fun party, they introduced me to a new shot called "Brain Hemorrhage". It literally looks like brains and has the consistency of raw eggs going down. But if you can get passed all that it does taste pretty good!



Sunday was the usual: church, nursery, out to eat with the parents, nap, and watching some Sunday night TV. Of course I can't finish up without a comment about the weather. It was COLD all weekend! All the way down into the 50s! And sunny too. It was perfect for driving around with the sunroof back.

1 comment:

  1. I love the wallpaper....larger tiles mean less grout...I like that,because it means less cleaning. Also love your costume....very cute you naughty little witch you....and the brain drink...a bartender in Red Lobster demonstrated how to make one years ago....it really does look like a brain in the shot glass...wierd....but I haven't ever tried one....egg consistency sounds gross....I'll pass I think.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...