Thursday, October 1, 2009

Today Jordan and I drove up to Atlanta to visit with some friends. We are actually about an hour and something east of Atlanta, in the country! Rebekah and mark live in the cutest country house with a big front porch, and rocking chairs. But I'm getting ahead of myself....

It was a long seven hour trip but I kept myself entertained with my new love of horsepower. I managed to get car sick while trying to take a nap while Jordan took over for a bit. It's gotten worse as I've gotten older. Really stinks. So I would rather just drive the whole trip.

Tonight we had a great dinner from rebekah. After that we played apples to apples (my fav!) and Mexican train, which might be a new fav. We are apparently old cause we turned on for bed a little after 10.

While we are here Jordan plans on attending the LSU game on Saturday. I'll be spending Saturday with my two best friends terrorizing downtown Atlanta!

Blogged from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...