I've said it before and I'll say it again: there aren't many things that make my stomach turn, but abortion is at the very top of that list.
A discussion about abortion today lead me to googling "average age abortion". I was hoping to find what the average age is of someone who has had an abortion. Instead I got distracted by this website. It's a site dedicated to counseling women suffering from "negative post-abortion reaction".
First I read their survey, or at least a survey from a book that the site is quoting. The whole thing was quite interesting but the two most interesting answers I found were "Are you satisfied with your choice [to have an abortion] today?" 95% said not at all, and the other answer was "If abortion had not been legally available, would you have sought an illegal abortion?" and 72% said not at all.
(Now I know these were answers from women who obviously had a bad experience, so the answers are slightly biased.)
After the survey I read the "Baby Hall of Fame" section. One story after another of moms who contemplated abortion but chose not, therefore they have beautiful, healthy babies AND NO REGRETS!
Then I read the "Abortion Survivor" stories. These are actual people who lived through an abortion! Stab me in the heart and get me a tissue please, this is just too much to handle. These girls beat death!
I've gotten as far as "Abortionists Speak Out" and had to share. The man who was responsible for opening the largest chain of abortion clinics in the US said they would look for areas with colleges and universities. And I can't forget to add that he became a Christian and resigned from his job.
Well, that's all I've got so far, but I think it's enough. This stuff just really makes me mad.
Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
1 year ago

It makes my stomach churn as well. Thanks for speaking the truth!
ReplyDelete