I, obviously, didn't go to the game. I spent a beautiful day with my two best friends, Erin and Steph. The weather was perfect and I really liked being able to experience "city life". Erin lives in mid-town and we walked from her apartment to a restaurant down the street. Then we met up with Steph at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. It's amazing the gardens are right in the middle of downtown but you'd never know it. After that we wandered around the mall and Steph took us to the best little boutique. I found a cute dress for Maribel's birthday party on Wednesday night. After that we ate at Noche's, which is a tapas restaurant. I think it's my new favorite dinning experience! It was great having some time just to sit around and talk.
Some of my favorite pictures from the weekend:

looking good in those jeans girl, way to go on the weight loss!
ReplyDeletelove those photos....great ones...looks like you both had a good time.....
ReplyDelete