Thursday, August 27, 2009

Savannah Weekend Trip

This past weekend we met my best friend, Stephanie, and her boyfriend, Eric, in Savannah. It was our first time visiting Savannah and we absolutely loved it. And Steph and Eric were pretty good travel partners too!

We stayed at a new hotel on Bay St called Avia. Everything was within walking distance. We took a trolly tour, which was a lot of fun cause it was on and off style. We ate at the cutest tea room, which didn't have sweet tea, how weird. It rained quite a bit so we didn't get to do a ghost tour or shop nearly as much as we wanted, but it was still an almost perfect weekend. It was only a 4.5 hour drive, so I can't wait to go back, hopefully with Steph and Eric!

Some friendly neighborhood pirates.



We went bar hopping the first night. Fat Tire and crawfish for Jordan.



What are they saying to you?



We ate at a Morrocan restaurant, with our hands! And Steph did some bellydancing.



The church we defiled, but not in "that" way! Although we did joke about it a lot.



Straight to hell, I tell ya.



Three monkeys.



Walking around town checking out the sites.



One of the famous fountains.



I loved all the little parks with the fountains and monuments.



We ate some fancy restaurant that was over priced and not that great.



Can you find the crabcake? I know, it's small but I promise it's there. Eric had fun trying to devide that among 4 people.



We ate ice cream after dinner.



Enjoyed a drink at our hotels bar.



And Sunday came and we had to check out :(

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you guys had such fun in Savannah...my favorite photo is the Three Monkeys.....hilarious....and you are right....straight to hell......you guys are so funny! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...