Monday, August 17, 2009

Oink Oink

Last Saturday, Jordan and I went to a pig roast my coworkers were having. Carlton, who's from Jamaica, let us come crash his house. He has an AWESOME backyard, with mango, papaya, citrus trees and all sorts of flowers. I wish I had taken more pictures of just his yard!

The pig was great. Zaira did an amazing job roasting him and pulling his head off. And since we are such an ethnically diverse group, we had some delicious food! Although I brought chips and homemade dip.... not exactly original to my culture.....


My crazy coworkers.



Iris about to dive into the rum punch.



Look at all those cheesy grins... there in line for the rum punch (except Nico).















Oink Oink



Zaira taking out some of her frustration on the pig.

2 comments:

  1. that roasted pig looks awesome good....and the pics were in his back yard.....oh my golly.....you were right....tropical island in central FL.....amazing.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...