Monday, August 10, 2009

Backyard Days

Tonight Jordan and I spent some time replacing the flowers that were mauled by falling trees this past weekend. Peanut decided to help dig the holes. We have made it into a habit of going outside after dinner and enjoying the backyard. It stays cool because of the shade, and now gets a nice breeze since the trees are trimmed. I absolutely cherish this time that I have with my husband and dogs.

- Jelly does exist but she was off doing real dog things instead of posing for pictures like Peanut




The new flowers, which now need new mulch. Never ending....!



The helper



Our new chairs that have provided me with immense joy for less the $40



And a video cause we are proud parents like that.

1 comment:

  1. Love your posts....love the pics of Peanut and Jelly....they are so cute....LOVE the CHAIRS....they look so comfy.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...