Monday, November 22, 2010

Sneak Peek Part 2

Maybe it's because of the excitement of a new kitchen or the "I can" attitude, but this project hasn't been nearly as hard as I expected. Besides a little hypoglycemic melt down on Saturday night, I've really enjoyed every minute of project (Pandora probably helped). The cabinet boxes and the backs of all the doors are complete. I was so paranoid it would be brush stroke city all over the place, but I'm really happy with the smooth finish. Over the next couple of days I'll finish painting the doors and hang the them with new hardware. Until then, I'll leave you with this little peek part 2.

I love my new faucet. Found it on Overstock.com for $115


I'm so glad I set up some saw horses and didn't try painting all these on the ground.


No brush strokes to be found, perfectly smooth finish.
(huge sigh of relief)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...