We started looking around online for cars (I've done this about every week for the past 6 months of so). I wanted a Cadillac CTS, but the 2008 model is still too expensive. So we started looking into other luxury cars, namely Acura and Infiniti. I test drove two Acuras and they were nice cars, but I want something that is super fun to drive (ie SPEED!). So after driving the Acura TSX and TL I drove the Infiniti G35. Holy Moly that was fun.
The G35 rear wheel drive (like a sports car), 3.5L V6 engine, 280 HP automatic. It's fast and it drives so smoothly! Not to mention it looks awesome on the inside. Can we say sold? Ya, hopefully tomorrow we will be picking it up, if the inspection from Infiniti comes back clean and the guy fixes some scratches in the paint.



We are also getting this car at an unbelievably low price with no accident history! We have a friend who sells cars and he said he couldn't find a better deal for us. And he's taking my hunk of junk off our hands!

Looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new car....it is beautiful...hope you enjoy every minute driving it....
ReplyDelete