So much to update!
I did buy my car this past weekend. It wasn't the same car that I originally posted about on here, but it looks exactly the same. I spent yesterday morning washing and waxing it. I really love it, it fits me perfectly. I'm glad I went with the fast, fun car.
Saturday night we had a BBQ and had a bunch of people over. It was a lot of fun to catch up with those we don't get to see all the time. We had enough potato salad, beer and desserts left over to have a second BBQ. It's definitely something I enjoy doing.
Sunday we went to a membership class for our church. I was satisfied with what was talked about, but I think Jordan wants more details so he's gonna meet with Pastor Mike to get some questions answered.
I've been helping Jaime with decorating her house this week. It's fun helping other people spend their money, and since I love making homes beautiful it's just a win win situation! We till have a lot to do though, cause most of our time is spent talking and drinking tea....
My father in law was laid off from his job this week. Now he has to begin the challenging task of finding another job. In the long run, it's a good thing.
I got a call from my maid of honor, Gwen, saying she was in town from NC. I haven't talked to her in probably 2 years. She has a baby, 10 months old! It was fun having a chance to catch up with her and meet the baby. Hopefully we will get to go up to NC and visit them soon.
I've lost 5 lbs and 1 inch in my waist using EA Active and trying to eat smarter. I'm going to continue these things and when it starts to cool off outside I want to try training for a 5k. We will see about that one....
Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
1 year ago

now I understand the $50 gift card.....uuugghhhh.....You have been one busy little bee.....and training for a 5K....you go girl....just be aware that they are addictive....so much fun challenging yourself to beat your time from the previous race......
ReplyDelete