Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just Call Me Suzy Homemaker

Now that life is back to normal I've been keeping myself busy doing things around the house, such as:

Cooking dinner every night, except one. This is Crockpot Brown Sugar Chicken from my new favorite website.




Planning our next weekend trip to Savannah, Ga. Trying to decide on a B&B or hotel.




And taking up a new hobby, Japanese Washi Beads (wrapping wood beads with washi paper and I made them into a bracelet). How long have I said I needed a hobby?



And I'm still working on that blasted scrapbook and travel journal.

1 comment:

  1. I need a hobby too! I love to scrapbook our yearly vacations, but I need a hobby for the rest of the time.
    I really enjoyed looking at all of your vacation pictures! It seems we both have been bitten by the travel bug :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...