Have you ever had one of those moments that God becomes so very real to you? For me, this normally happens when I'm experiencing something in nature. During this vacation to North Carolina, I've been lucky enough to have two of those moments. Both times were early in the morning when the house was still quiet and I was all by myself. And I was lucky enough to catch them on my phone so I can relive them over and over again.
The first moment was our first morning in
the cabin. The clouds and fog were moving together, so not only was the view of the valley breath taking, but so was nature moving through it.
The second moment was this morning. It had snowed all night and this was our view. Same valley as the video, but completely breath taking for a different reason.

One of my goals is to live in the smokey mountains some day. No other landscape compares :)
ReplyDelete