I might have a serious problem. Is there a 12 step program for decorating addicts? We finished our kitchen 2 weeks ago and tonight we went out and bought a new sofa. Yep, looks like we will be doing the living room next. Everything in our living room is about 6 years old. The sofas are getting ratty (want to buy them?) and we just don't like the set up. I've always had a vision for something much more custom than an "L" shaped sofa setup like we currently have. I know exactly how I want it to look, now I just have to find all the pieces to put it together.
Current living room setup.
(with the old floors and old kitchen)



Ohhhh love the sofa! Beautiful! I wish I could do white, or something other than leather, but with a toddler it's never going to happen. Sticky fingers are everywhere!
ReplyDelete