Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I failed to keep an updated blog, so here goes a bunch of catching up.

After skiing a couple more days in Colorado we had to head back home. Once we had checked out of our adorable little condo we headed through some backwood roads. We got to about 12,000 feet elevation and were in some blustery conditions to visit the Continental Divide. It was only 14 degrees and I can't imagine what the wind chill was. We managed to run to the official sign, snap some pictures and high tail it back to the car. Some other crazy people were jumping off the mountain to the left of our sign and snow boarding down. There were huge orange signs warning against the dangers of back country skiing and avalanche areas. It was great.

















Since we had about 6 hours before we had to be at the airport we made a detour to Colorado Springs to visit Garden of the Gods. It was quite beautiful and I'm glad we got to add it to the list of places we've visited and things we've seen.











































Once we got home, Saturday was full of unpacking, laundry and errands. Jordan started working alpha hours this week so I decided I needed a project to keep me busy. Before leaving for CO I had a vision of what I want to do with my laundry room. The laundry room has been white, barely functional and just an eye sore since we moved in. I always make sure the door is closed whenever people come over because it's pretty dreary in there and right off our entry way. Today I've been prepping the room. I went shopping and bought some odds and ends, and spent some time on Etsy.com getting some pretty things. I can't wait for it to come together and I can show off the before and after pictures. If I haven't said it before, I'll say it again; I love decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...