Our condo is officially rentable!! Jordan and I spent the weekend completely indoors. We cleaned the nitty-gritty stuff you don't clean on an average day, such as door frames and clearing out bookshelves. I discovered I have another pet-peeve, dirty door frames. Every house I've ever looked at I judge by it's dirt smudged door frames. I'll just add it to my list. Today I frosted the glass of our shower and cleaned out the closets. Both because I've been wanting to, and I know it'll look better to potential renters. Now we just have to hear yay or nay from the bank to see where we're at.
It's a cutie-patootie!
Here's our condo
Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
1 year ago

The pics look great! If I hear of anyone here in Lakeland looking to move to Altamonte, I will tell them to check your condo out :)
ReplyDeleteWhy did you frost the glass on your shower? Isn't it counter-productive to put frosting all over everything when you're trying to clean... not to mention a waste of deliciousess?
ReplyDelete