Other than looking at houses this weekend, we spent it quite busy. We went to Crash-O-Rama on Friday night, which turned out to be a lot more fun than I expected. It's kind of like rubber necking on overdrive. You watch cars do really stupid things and wait for a crash. I think I liked the boat trailer race the most, which coincidentally also had the most destruction. I would go again, I'll let Jordan speak for himself.
On Saturday we went to a friends surprise birthday party. We ate dinner at Mellow Mushroom and went back to a friends house for a little partying. The birthday boy is a pizza lover, so we ate pizza and had a pizza cake, which he was just ecstatic about. I think I got about 5 hugs from him all together, cause the party and the pizza cake were my ideas. Ya, that's right, I'm an awesome friend. And I think I'll close up on that note.
The Pizza Cake!
Made by


No comments:
Post a Comment