Since I had a feeling I'd never be able to stick with this program and promise to myself without some major motivation, I started a running group. It's mainly girls from work and a couple other friends. We meet every Saturday morning at Lake Eola and run whatever the plan is for that week. So far we have some really dedicated running warriors and we have all seen improvement in our abilities. I even get Jordan to go with me, which is a stretch considering we have to be out the door by 8:30 on a Saturday. Even then, I really enjoy it and can't wait to be able to say "I ran a 5k".
We've also been doing some hardcore work on our backyard. These hydrangeas are my favorite flowers back there.

Jordan strung some lights over the patio area. It's so peaceful to sit out there at night with a glass of wine next to the jasmine vines blooming.

This weekend Jordan decided to put in some accent lights in the living room. If you know Jordan you know he is obsessed with lighting. I didn't think twice about it, but when he showed me them completed I was amazed. They really add to the living room. I never would have guessed some $12.99 lights would make such a statement.

We finished the far right corner of our yard today but I don't have a picture of it and my legs are too tired to walk out there. Once we get the mulch down I'm sure I'll be taking more pictures.

I need to start running! You are inspiring me.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful backyard!