I haven't worked since Monday night and I'm getting a taste of what it would be like if I was a stay at home wife. Today would be day 4, and lets just say.... I wasn't cut out for all this nothingness! Jordan's been working late so that adds a couple hours of boredom to my day. Tuesday was a day of catching up on sleep, laundry, dishes, all those annoying little things that love to hang over your head. Wednesday I spent the day getting Christmas started. I went shopping for some presents, hung the outside Christmas lights, decorated a little inside and got our Christmas cards done. Thursday I took my car in to get the windows tinted and went to my mom's house. That night I watched WAY TOO MANY Hoarders episodes on aetv.com. So Tuesday through Thursday I stayed busy enough. But today has just been a drag. I planned on going shopping more today, but the weather hasn't been permitting. Instead I cleaned the inside of my car and waited around on the cable guy to show up and get his stuff done. SUCH a bore. I can't handle being in the house all day. I get a little stir crazy. Ugh, I gotta get out of here. I think I hear the grocery store calling my name. Anything to just get out of here....!
No comments:
Post a Comment