Christmas Eve we had my family over for gumbo. Jordan and I also started a new tradition: every Christmas we're going to get each other a ornament and open it on Christmas Eve. Jordan got me a little bear and I got him a Hoops and Yoyo ornament.
On Christmas day we opened our presents for each other in the morning and that afternoon we went to my parent's house. Jordan got me a crochet kit, wine cook book, art for our bedroom, 10 clay penguins, some hand made paper flowers, a tshirt and a table topics conversation starter. And of course I got Jordan a camera! It was a big gift, so he didn't get much else (a backpack).
This is mom's custom ordered tree.
The ugly mutts.
Vernon wrapped a single LSU shot glass in all these boxes for Jordan. It made for some added entertainment.
I got my very own drill!
Mom went all out with the gourmet chocolates in our stockings. And I got a Brighton bracelet!
After dinner and opening presents we spent the evening in the gazebo.

Sounds like a lovely Christmas!
ReplyDelete