Monday, May 25, 2009

Downtown Chickens and My Own Pony

We had a lot of weekend fun (excluding me working Saturday night - which is getting really old). We were dog sat this weekend, and I'd never met the dog before. He is a 100lb Weimaraner that was so well behaved! He was really attached to be all weekend so everywhere I went, he was walking right next to me. It was kind of cool being worshipped for three days, but his owner picked him up tonight :( He was hard to give back.



On Memorial Day we spent the day doing a scavenger hunt for our friend's birthday. There were 3 teams, we got the birthday girl, and her husband had this HUGE, elaborate plan. We had to take a picture at each of our stops, and we covered enough of Orlando to use half a tank of gas. We won't talk about what place we came in, but it was fun for the most part. And I was reminded of my hatred of Disney, all things Disney, especially the clueless tourists it attracts. These are our pictures we collected through the race, which I got to drive in, and that was the only thing going for us! We went from Baldwin Park, to UCF, Oveido Mall, downtown Oveido, Sanford, Longwood, Downtown Disney, took a bus to the Polynesian Resort, took the monorail to Epcot, and that's as far as we made it.


Blue Jacket Park, Baldwin Park. This is when I still had high hopes for the race



The top of a parking garage at UCF.



The fountain at UCF.



The wind tunnel at Oveido Mall, right before the mall went out of business!



The wild chickens that just walk around downtown Oveido (talk about the sticks)



This is the some stadium in Sanford. The rule of the game is all team members had to be in the photo except the photographer. I wasn't quite ready, but Jordan said "WHAT? You're all in the photo".



Little Big Econ Trail (flooded), Oveido.



The Senator in Longwood. 3500 years old.



Bus ride to the Polynesian at Disney.



Happy Birthday Alison and good job Josh!

1 comment:

  1. You totally need to come work on 5B with me. And work days. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...