As most of you know Jordan has been anticipating the release of the new and improved iPhone for about a year. Today was the big day. We woke up at 6am, got in line at 645 and finally made it into the store about 945. We were lucky, because they only had 2 phones left after we got our's. And I'll have to say, it's amazing how pissy people get about a phone. Yeah, it's a cool phone and ATT ran out, but people got so dramatic about it. I was telling the customer service guy we were working with that it's not a life saving pill; we didn't stand in line for 3 hours and come to find out the pill ran out and we were then going to die. But you would have thought so with the way some people were acting. It is JUST a phone. And it only takes five days to order it!
I ended up getting one too. I don't really know why, except it was available and there is so much hype I wanted to find out why. Of course once I got mine working it was pretty freakin' awesome. The usability is amazing. If I think the phone should have a feature, it's probably on it. Apple really has some smart nerds working for them. So I am now forever connected to the internet, iPod, GoogleMaps and it's amazing how addictive that becomes.
Me getting an iPhone wasn't nearly as exciting as Jordan getting one. He's been dealing with his cheap (free), falling apart, super crappy phone for 2 years now. He deserved this to the max and I'm glad he finally got it. He spent the entire day playing with all the applications. He's kind of like a kid on Christmas morning. Well, a rich kid that got a really expensive toy to be more accurate.
Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment